Recent summer employment of SAG students:
- Integrated pest management scout
- Self employed organic market gardener
- Field crew member for organic market garden
- Farm crew for commercial dairy farm
- Farm crew member for an organic dairy farm
- Research field assistants
Employment of recent SAG graduates:
- Self employed farmers
- Research Technician
- Peace Corp and Americorp volunteers
- Farm manager for Massachusetts Audubon Society
- Manager for a milking sheep flock .
- Manager for large commercial greenhouse.
- Hydroponic plant producers.
- Plant therapist with handicapped people
- Internship, The New York Botanical Garden
- Graduate study
For a current listing of positions of interest to SAG graduates see: